Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

busy day.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin

PostSubject: busy day.....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Well today i had to clean the whole house because we had an inspection to see if the house was ok :) and to renew our lease to a year and we got it very happy with the house and keeping us on also been busy applying for jobs today, how r u all today? and what have you been up 2? xxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beforeandafterbump.team-talk.net
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: busy day.....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm

aw thats good hun,bet you are glad. thumbsup

i done nothing much today,got few things of ebay for xmas and put my netbook and tiffany earings on im in bed now its pure freezing here n garys away out to footie. wootjump wat you up to the night? xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: busy day.....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
aw thats good hun,bet you are glad. thumbsup

i done nothing much today,got few things of ebay for xmas and put my netbook and tiffany earings on im in bed now its pure freezing here n garys away out to footie. wootjump wat you up to the night? xx

not doing much now hun just babysitting my neice :) shes got wee rosy cheeks coz shes gettin her 2 bottom back teeth bless her shes almost 2 n still no got them all haha xxxxxx

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: busy day.....   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 pm

aww thats a wee sin. :(im sure auntie hazel will keep her mind of it.lol.i had my niece over t the weekend i loved it was good seeing her,she wouldnt go to sleep coz she wanted to sleep in my bed.lol. ended up letting her then moved her back in to her bed wen she was fast asleep.lol.wee cutie.lol. im still on ebay was going to go off it ages agao then things started running out so need to stay on it for another while yet.lol. comps going so slow aswell.lol. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: busy day.....   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 am

jacqui lamont wrote:
aww thats a wee sin. :(im sure auntie hazel will keep her mind of it.lol.i had my niece over t the weekend i loved it was good seeing her,she wouldnt go to sleep coz she wanted to sleep in my bed.lol. ended up letting her then moved her back in to her bed wen she was fast asleep.lol.wee cutie.lol. im still on ebay was going to go off it ages agao then things started running out so need to stay on it for another while yet.lol. comps going so slow aswell.lol. xx

hehe just loads of kisses and cuddles :) then snuggle in bed with my dog haha thats her fast asleep now, aww bless she sounds so cutee! lol haha i cant go on ebay id buy to much pml xxxxx

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: busy day.....   

Back to top Go down

busy day.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: General Chat-
Jump to: